Being a Mother...

>> Tuesday, May 8, 2012


Being a mother is such an amazing thing!! I don't take enough time to tell my kids how amazing they are and how much I love being their mom. But that's the nice thing about scrapbooking (and Lily Bee), I can easily fix that. I decided to write a quick letter to my kids and then pair it with a picture and some fun papers and embellishments. 


I left the layout very simple so the focus would stay on the letter. Sure it's not a profound or perfect letter, but my kids loved it and that's what matters.


The Lily Bee bags of bits and alpha letters are such a perfect way to dress up a layout, but keep it simple at the same time.



With Mother's Day being on Sunday, now is a perfect time to let your children...or your mother...know how important they are to you!

Lily Bee Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Handmade-Patchwork, Handmade-Pattern Block, Handmade-Thimble
ABC Stickers: Handmade
Bag of Bits: Handmade


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek May 8, 2012 at 6:55 AM  

This is AWESOME!I loveeeeeeeee how you made the journaling your focal point!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!

ScrappyRae10 May 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM  

I just love it! What a super cool layout to do! I might just have to make one of these! TFS

Patricia Roebuck May 8, 2012 at 9:38 AM  

Oh, this is such a great idea, gorgeous, Lisa! Love that zig zag stitching too!

Unknown May 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM  

Gorgeous!!! And that stitching? Really? Perfection.

kate blue May 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM  

great page that will be appreciated so much in the future! I plan on letting my two know once they serve me breakfast in bed that is!!

Ursula Schneider May 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM  

brilliant idea! I should do this too!

Post a Comment